- The Patented PerfecRepair glues down a lifting or unraveling cigar wrapper instantly and securely. It is the only product of its kind.
- Seals any crack, hole or lifted edge of the wrapper causing minor and even major air leaks through the sides of a cigar instantly, with no taste and no effect on smokability of the cigar.
- Absolutely safe – 100% natural, food-grade products sourced from USA.
- Compact 3ml bottle easily and comfortably fits in a pocket or cigar tool kit. Good for 80 average repairs. A little goes a long way!
- Same glue used when making cigars. Microscopic cellulose fibers instantly crisscross to form a seal over any crack or hole in the wrapper.
The PerfecRepair formula is made of two ingredients, which are both 100% natural, food-grade products from the USA, with no taste and no alteration whatsoever of the smokability of any cigar:
1. Glue – This is the same glue used when making cigars to hold the tobacco leaf wrapper and the cap together. There is no taste alteration of smoking your cigar, which is one of the reasons it is used in the normal construction of cigars.
2. Cellulose fibers – These are the same fibers in "high fiber" foods you eat. All plants, including tobacco, contain high amounts of cellulose. In fact, tobacco plants are often grown as a source to produce pure cellulose from. When we smoke cigars, we are already smoking high quantities of cellulose.
The glue in PerfecRepair is thick and sticky. It therefore glues down lifting and unraveling wrappers securely and instantly – there is no drying time needed – the cigar can be smoked 90 seconds after the repair.
The cellulose fibers average only 60 microns in length and 1-2 microns in diameter. These ultra-tiny fibers crisscross instantly, forming a net over any crack, hole or damaged area of a cigar. Again, the cigar may be smoked 90 seconds after the repair.
The techniques for gluing down an unraveling wrapper; and sealing a crack, hole or other air leak; are different. Please watch the PerfecRepair instructional video before using.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 86 | Next
Posted by Dave on Nov 11th 2019
Not long after receiving PerfecRepair in the mail I pulled an expensive cigar out of my humidor and noticed the wrapper unraveling slightly from the foot of the cigar. I applied the PerfecRepair and lit up almost immediately. The repair held and the finely rolled cigar held burned perfectly. This stuff lets you repair and enjoy older cigars or cigars that have been over handled. Great product!
Save your cigars.
Posted by Jim Benton on Nov 4th 2019
This is a fine product. I've been using fruit pectin in the past to do essentially the same kinds of repairs. but PerfecRepair does a much better job. The formula seals better, has no taste, and dries quicker. I've saved a ton of money by saving cigars that would otherwise have to be tossed. I got this along with the PerfecDraw, which has also saved some otherwise unsmokable cigars. Great products.
My only complaint is that the bottles are pretty tiny for $9.
Posted by Alfie57 on Jul 12th 2019
Finally had to use this as when punching my cigar I squeezed the cap to tight and it cracked. Used perfect repair on it and smoked it the next day and couldn't tell their ever was a crack. You don't need to wait overnight as I had more of the same cigar brand so I just punched another one at the time. Definitely worth the buy!
Fixed a pricey Padron
Posted by Brendan Trail on Jun 16th 2019
I purchased a $20 Padron from a local brick and mortar that decided to start separating when I cut and lit it up. I purchased the Perdraw and PerfecRepair just a few days prior and quickly rushed to fix my disappointment. To my surprise and great pleasure the PerfecRepair worked as advertised. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
No more unravelling cigars!
Posted by Aurel Guillemette on Apr 23rd 2019
Everyone encounters the problem of a cigar combining apart...this is the perfect solution!
Posted by Don H on Apr 4th 2019
I have literally saved hundreds of $$ worth of cigars. Nothing worse than throwing out a $10 cigar because you cant smoke it. This product works. Repairs peeling, flaking and splitting wrappers. One bottle will last for many repairs. I've repaired 15+ cigars and have 2/3 of my first bottle remaining.
Simple, Effective, Awesome!
Posted by Guido de Vries on Mar 24th 2019
Best there is in the market!
Pays for itself in one use!
Posted by MAG on Mar 18th 2019
Best cigar glue, a little goes a long way. Be sure to shake it up really well!
Easy, Effective, Awesome
Posted by Guido de Vries on Mar 9th 2019
Doesn’t get any simpler: Shake it, Repair it!
did not know this existed
Posted by Erik Rosa on Mar 5th 2019
really happy with how this perfect repair stuff works to glue down unwrapping wrappers, but the most exciting thing is how great it fixes holes and cracks. i keep cigars in my golf bag and they get busted and cracked wrappers all the time. this stuff fixes those really easily. love this stuff. i just bought more to give to some of my golf buddies.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 86 | Next